Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001: 2008 standards and we are committed to the Quality Management System and to its continual improvement, and thus insist that all staff and sub-contractors comply with it. The Directors establish quality objectives and monitor the achievement of them at the Management Review Meetings.
To ensure that we deliver Leasing and civil engineering services that meet the Client's requirements and conform to the relevant regulations, codes and specifications, Management is totally committed to providing product and service of the highest quality standards.
The management of GLOBAL INSPIRE GROUP’S have defined and documented the following commitment with respect to quality.
Every staff member has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area.
GLOBAL INSPIRE GROUP’S have made a commitment:
* To use the disciplines of ISO 9001 to develop and maintain the processes needed to produce a level of construction and project management of a consistent standard of quality and at competitive cost.
* To foster good relationships with clients by effective communications with clients and encouraging feedback.
* To continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
* To document and measure quality objectives and targets through internal audit and management review.
* To deliver construction services in accordance with the specifications and requirements of our clients.
* That every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of Company products and services.
By adopting this philosophy, the clients of GLOBAL INSPIRE
GROUP’S will be assured of an excellent standard of completed
projects and services in accordance with specifications and
contracts. Management has the ultimate responsibility to
maintain the quality policy and shall promote all initiatives
to attain and improve quality to:
* Give all personnel adequate information and training to enable all tasks to be undertaken with a consistent standard of quality.
* Ensure that excellent relations between the Company and employees are maintained
OCCUPATIONAL ,HEALTH ,SAFETY AND ENVIOURNMENTAL POLICY
The Global Inspire Group based out of Doha, Qatar is a leading company in the field of Land Surveying & Earth works such as Excavation and Backfilling activities. In addition we involved in all types of civil works, Material transportation and supply, Waste management, Crushing and Screening, Heavy equipment leasing and rental, and diversified project supporting services.
It is managed by progressive minded, energetic individuals, whose primary motive is to service client with the highest degree of professionalism. The organization’s employees arewell trained dedicated individuals to ensure that its client’s need is efficiently serviced
We shall achieve this through:
* Expecting each project & services in a cost effective & timely manner through optimum utilization of resources & by adopting and implementing best management practices.
* Continually improve our processes by establishing and reviewing QHSE objectives and thereby.
* Improving the effectiveness of the QHSE management system.
* Preventing injuries, ill health and proactively monitoring the HSE performance.
* Identifying and mitigating all the environmental impact and working constantly conservation of natural resources.
* Identifying and complying with all applicable legislative, statutory, regulatory and other requirements in all other countries we operates.
* Treat our employees as most valued asset , provide regular training in all aspect of Quality , Health ,Safety and environment to enhance their abilities , motivating them for employees involvement and team work for the organization as well customer benefit.
* Encourage all employees to participate in the identification of hazards and aspects, High Risk situations, incident investigation and recordings, near miss situations with no blame game approach at all level.
* Requiring contractors and suppliers to demonstrate the same level of QSHE commitment.
PROJECT HSE POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of GLOBAL INSPIRE GROUP to conduct its activities in such a way that the Health and Safety of its employees, GLOBAL INSPIRE GROUP’S and other persons who may be affected by our operations are safeguarded and proper regard is paid to the protection and conservation of the Environment. In implementing this policy, we comply not only with the requirements of the relevant legislation, but also promote appropriate measures for the protection of health and the environment.
We recognize that the requirements of sound HSE standards are inseparable from the goals of efficient operations required to achieve high quality performance. Therefore, HSE issues are considered as an integral part of our daily activities, and managed with the same dedication as project performance and profitability.
Accordingly, we consider HSE matters as an integral part of line managers’ duties for which they are accountable. At the same time, we expect our employees to recognize that there is a clear duty on them to exercise self-discipline and due care to prevent injury to themselves and other persons, loss to company assets and damage to the environment.
We will establish HSE audits, inspection, and other programmes in a continuous effort for identifying and eliminating hazards and unsafe practices at the work place. We will train all categories of staff in HSE matters to enhance their awareness and increase their effective participation and contributions as individuals. We will also support our GLOBAL INSPIRE GROUP’S in achieving the same goal.
We believe that all injuries are preventable and that safety is good business. We will therefore promote actively high standards of safety consciousness and discipline. We will also use our best endeavor’s to prevent and achieve “Zero Accident” philosophy.
GLOBAL INSPIRE GROUP’S working on our behalf will be required to apply Environmental, Safety and Health standards fully compatible with our own. Employees and GLOBAL INSPIRE GROUP’S will be kept appropriately informed of any known potential hazards that might affect their well-being.
We will conduct and support research directed towards the improvement of health and safety at work and towards the conservation of the environment.